When developing an MVP, it’s important to take a systematic approach. This allows you to control the technological process, as well as reduce risk and the cost of the final product. We adhere to the following stages of MVP development:
- 1. We carry out a preliminary business analysis of your idea and an initial estimate for the project.
- 2. We study your idea in terms of technology and architecture, give our recommendations and draw up a development plan
- 3. We develop a prototype and design
- 4. Development on a selected technology stack by iterations with constant testing.
- 5. A product release may include several versions: alpha, beta
- 6. The final product.
When designing the project architecture, we take into account the client's resources and means for possible further scaling. Adherence to industry standards ensures a painless transition in the development team. Building a competent architecture allows you to drastically save and budget for future technical support and project scaling. We use modern technology and adhere to coding standards. SOLID, DRY, OOP, PSR, design patterns, etc.Advantages of MVP development:
- 1. Saving time and resources for development. Firstly, about 3 months for the implementation of the main functions, and secondly, you don’t need to spend a lot of money on marketing research and invest in a complex project.
- 2. A guaranteed working solution that executes its main tasks. The application will certainly be launched, because only key functions are being developed, and not complex functionality that requires constant revision and stabilization.
- 3. A successful application that users will need. We analyze the target audience: their desires, comments, and preferences. Based on our research, we make the necessary improvements, add new functions, and expand the product. Thanks to our active and well-thought-out approach, we develop an effective solution for users.