Web Development Services
Web development - Internet presence is a necessary part of business development. We live in a time when the Internet and modern technologies have penetrated every home and decreased the importance of offline sales and customer acquisition strategies. Whether you want to stand out in a competitive niche, take your business to the next level, reach a wider audience, or expand your contacts, you can’t afford not to have a website.
Our company has a wide range of resources and extensive experience in the field of web development. We create individual scripts, format the layout, and develop full-fledged applications using various technologies and languages. With us, you can always find a solution to any need, as well as get qualified consultations from our technical specialists.
Let's start with a quick overview of Waterfall’s features.
Waterfall is not an iterative model. In practice, this means that each stage of the project is executed only once. The project is implemented step by step, according to a predetermined sequence of actions. Here is a typical sequence of development phases for the waterfall model:
- 1. Analysis of requirements.
- 2. Planning.
- 3. Development.
- 4. Testing and debugging.
- 5. Installation.
- 6. Support.
In real projects, these phases may differ from the above list, but they should generally adhere to the key stages.
Unlike Waterfall, the methodologies of Scrum and Kanban have much in common:
- 1. Both follow the principles of Lean and Agile development.
- 2. Both use pulling systems of planning.
- 3. When using either Scrum or Kanban, the central focus is to minimize the use of documentation and to focus on communication within the team while continuously discussing the current project. As a result, there is a greater emphasis on visualization of the development process using index cards on a board, each of which corresponds to a particular task.
- 4. Each approach seeks to limit the work currently being performed.
- 5. Both Scrum and Kanban are geared towards more frequent releases of the finished product.
When there is a sufficiently large project that has been under development for a fairly long period of time, the ability to quickly change requirements to adapt to changing circumstances can be important.
Do you have a software development project to implement? We have the people to work on it. We will be happy to answer all of your questions as well as provide you with an estimate for your project. Use the form below to describe your project and we will get in touch with you within one business day.